Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Father's Day


It was Dustin's first father's day! He played a little basketball in the morning then we all went to lunch at Ojiya. The sushi was great, I missed eating raw fish :~) To celebrate we had a little fried green tea ice cream and sake. It was a fun day and we look forward to the many more to come! Rhonen is growing each day. He is smiling all the time and likes to look at himself in the mirror. He will get to meet his cousin Ekite this weekend and I can't wait to see them together. I know they will be great friends.

2 comments:

  1. aaawwww he looks like such a little man with his little jeans and collar shirt =) I can't wait to hug and snuggle him! Happy Father's Day Dustin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my first father's day with Levi (not too hard to remember, it was only a year ago)... I was trying to get him to say "dad". I think I was rushing it. Congratulations to Dustin!

    ReplyDelete