Saturday, September 12, 2009

4 months old!!!















Yesterday Rhonen turned four months old, and I can't believe how fast it's gone by. It seems like yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital, cliche... I know. He is growing so fast. He loves talking (aka the screaming featured in the video), rolling over, standing, and smiling. Boy does he smile, which is a good trait to have when you're a baby. Strangers like nothing more than when the baby they are goggling at smiles back at them. His teething is better now, but he is still feeling some pressure. He sucks on his lower lip a lot. Lately he has been fascinated by his toes/feet. He will just hold onto his toes, completely content. He gets bigger each day, I think he's around 16 lbs. I'll get the exact numbers next week at his check-up. Unfortunately for me, he hasn't repeated the sleeping through the night miracle...but I am still hopeful. It's amazing how restless babies are at night. He only nurses once or twice at night but he needs to be settled every two to three hours. I'm not sure if this is normal or maybe I fuss over him too much...I don't know. I am trying to take it one day at a time. Overall he seems very happy so I think we're doing a pretty good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment