Monday, June 7, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Here I am at 24 1/2 weeks...big, I know! For all who don't know, we're having another boy. I've been feeling pretty good and this baby is very active. He starts moving at 5am and doesn't stop until 10pm. I've been sleeping ok except for the overactive bladder waking me up three times each night. No crazy cravings, same as the last pregnancy...fruit, frozen yogurt, cheese, and anything cold, which will come in handy in the following months. I'm not looking forward to the sweltering heat. But hopefully with a good stock of Popsicles and watermelon I'll be able to make it through :) My due date is officially September 24th, however I'm hoping he'll be a little early. Three and a half more months seems like an awful long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment