Sunday, October 11, 2009

5 Months Old


Today Rhonen is 5 months old! Currently we are getting him used to the new high chair, which he seems to like. Different perspective I guess. His mobility is increasing daily and he now moves along quite well on his stomach. Oh and the rolling...I had to break out the play pen because he was rolling around the house ending up in some strange places, next to some not-so-baby-friendly items. You know the usual...power cords, printers, metal furniture, etc. We haven't baby proofed yet but I think it's next on my project list. He is doing a lot of babbling, most recently he is saying B's and V's. I think he will have a lot to say so I remind myself to enjoy the baby talk as long as I can. I am still trying to decide on a Halloween costume, but as soon as I do it will be pictures galore! I love babies in costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment