Monday, October 26, 2009

Sickie

Rhonen has been sick all week with a cold. On top of the cold, he has been teething like crazy which makes my life all the more interesting. Trying to remedy his cold is almost worse than having him sick in the first place. He hates anything that has to do with getting snot out of his nose and he's pretty good at avoiding it. He hates the little nose drops and also hates eating...because he can't breath through his nose! If only he knew the snot sucker would help. Then he wants to bite into everything as hard as he can, which he is finding sometimes hurts.

He seemed a little better today so I took him on a walk in the park. Now Dustin is sick and hopefully I'm not next. We are planning to have a fun little Halloween at treat street, but we'll see how everyone is feeling. Rhonen is going to be a Lion, sick or not :=)

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Rho!!! I'm sorry he is sick AND TEETHING!!! You are being tested aren't you poor mama!? I saw a little snot sucker that you suck a little tube with your mouth...have you seen those? I wonder if he'd be more willing with that? I hope you get enough rest to stay well. I can't wait to see you guys! xox

    ReplyDelete