Sunday, July 5, 2009

Close Up




















I took these pictures the other night before he went to sleep. He changes more and more every day. He looks so much like Dustin, especially that chin! I had to put a little mitten on his hand because of his nails... and I thought it would be a fitting tribute to Michael Jackson! Rhonen is a very physical baby. He loves to stand and does it very well. I only stabalize him, he bears almost all of his weight on his own! And he is starting to be more vocal which is a lot of fun. We've been talking to him a lot and now he is talking back. Sometimes my days feel like they are in slow motion and other times they feel like the blink of an eye. I am so thankful that I have this precious time to spend with him because I know it will go so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment